- About GRRA
- Join GRRA
- Continuing Ed
- Facility Rental
- Pay My Bill
- Consumer Central
GRRA Membership Benefits
Here are just some of the many benefits that you will receive upon joining the GRRA.
- Monthly meetings includes lunch and dinner events – Free with your Primary or Secondary Membership, with speakers talking about issues important to Real Estate and the Community.
- Updates and lobbying efforts – RPAC and TREBIC will help keep your voice heard at the local, state and national levels.
- Coalition with area organizations - The GRRA partners and works with other area organizations including the GBA and TREBIC.
- Industry networking - Network with your peers at all GRRA events!
- Access to the Triad MLS system and training on that system – The premier system for accessing information on residential property for sale in the Triad complete with all the training and support needed to use the system.
- Ability to network with peers in our online networking site – Exclusive to GRRA members with interactive functionality.
- Promotion of “R” image – Only available to use by Members of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Grievance/arbitration/ mediation - Use GRRA to help work through issues you might be having professionally without having to go to court. We have several staff members capable of answering your questions about professional standards and grievance process.
- Marketing/PR efforts - The GRRA will uses local media to help further REALTOR causes.
- Annual Social events - Offered throughout the year, highlighted by the Holiday House event at the end of each year.
- Community involvement – Opportunities to participate in Realtors R Rebuilding, Food Drives, Get a Kid Ready for School, and much more!
- Leadership development & volunteer committees – Pursue your interests by joining a committee to help plan and shape the activates that go on at GRRA.
- NAR member discounts on products and services – Access Realtor Benefits program with your NAR ID.
- NCAR member discounts on products and services – Access to the NCAR Realtor Partners Program.
- GRRA member discounts on products and services in our area. – Access to the GRRA Member Discount Program and connect with our Associate and Affiliate members
- Educational updates - Brown Bags and Coffee Talks offered throughout the year to keep you "in-the-know" are free to all members. Panel discussions with appraisers, lenders and attorney's are offered to help you understand the complexities of today's market.
- CE Classes for $30 per class – Where other classes can cost upwards of $60, classes at GRRA at $30 for our members. CE is offered throughout the year.
- New technology training/support – One staff person with a dedicated IT background that can help you with the latest in technology.